The Africa Scholarship Program of the Wageningen University & Research offers students the opportunity to study in the Netherlands for an affordable price. If you’re interested to know more, read through the benefits outlined below!
Application deadline: January 3, 2022
Benefits of the Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Program
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for the duration of the program (24 months)
- Tuition fee coverage for the duration of the program (24 months)
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential program
Eligibility Criteria for International Students
Prior to applying for the Africa Scholarship Program, please make sure that you adhere to the following set criteria:
1. You are a citizen of an African country
2. You are an excellent student with a First class honors degree or a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree
3. You have applied for one of the master’s programs of Wageningen University & Research before 3 January 2022. For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s program? (Non EU/EFTA)
If you do not meet one of the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Africa Scholarship Program and you will not be invited for the selection procedure.
How to Apply for Study in the Netherlands
Further information as well as detailed steps on how to apply for the opportunity can be found on the official Wageningen University website.
brought to you by Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.