Lifeasapa offers scholarships to international undergraduate students. Every year, five students are selected to earn a scholarship at selected universities. The university’s technical undergraduate programs participate in the scholarship program.
Application deadline: 31 December 2021
Benefits of Undergraduate Student Scholarship Program
There are three types of scholarships:
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly scholarship in the amount of $ 2000
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period
Applicants can apply for a scholarship who:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades.
How To Apply
In order to apply, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- Application form may be filed out here.
- Applicants are also required to create a Europass CV.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter (up to 1000 words)
- Proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you
- An extract with grades and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS results
Once accomplished, send all the documents by mail [email protected] in PDF format. («Undergraduate_Surname_Country_2021»)
Scholarships for Africans is a premier scholarship information blog committed to bringing more opportunities for Africans globally. They are part of the African Scholar Initiative, powered by Scholarship Hippo.