Scholarship nameDanish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships at Roskilde University
Sponsored organizationRoskilde University
Host instituteRoskilde University
Scholarship Amount$Fully funded
Scholarship DurationTwo years
A limited number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships are offered to highly talented students at graduate level, who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study at Roskilde University.
The award covers the eligible Masters programmes listed below:
• Master in Communication Studies and Cultural Encounters
• Master in Cultural Encounters and Communication Studies
• Master in International Public Administration and Politics
• Master in International Development Studies and Global Studies
• Master in Mathematical Physical Modelling
• Master in Spatial Designs and Society
• Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies
Tuition fee waiver and a scholarship of DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses in Denmark.
The tuition fee waiver and scholarship has a maximum length of 22 months for programmes that start in September.